- The sentiment I used was, "thinking of you" which was placed on an eyelet circle cut using Doilies from Designs on Cloud 9 which was cut on navy Recollections cardstock and then faux-stitched in white gel pen
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using teal cardstock
- My background paper was cut 5.75 x 5.75 inches and is from Tsunami Rose's zibbet store, 8.5x11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper, "Crown Roses" Teal.
- Circle and pennant were cut from my scrap bin
- A navy pearl bow on the tag, cameo in upper right corner, vintage rose near eyelet circle and pearl heart button finish my card
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
I know I'm behind the eight-ball but I'm working on playing "ketchup"~~~