- Card was cut 4.25 x 5.5 inches and used a lime green
- Background is DCWV Ghosts and Goblins
- Spider was cut at 5-inches
- Scraps were used for cutting her
- Orange bow for her web she is dangling from
- Lacy Labels for the sentiment “boo” to be placed
- Inked, chalked which I do have the pretty fingers to prove that
- Google eyes to google at you while she is a wobbling!!!!!
Friday, September 21, 2012
WOWSERS~~~ I’m such a fortunate gal today as not only am I a Guest Designer for Jearise of Lorby’s World, BUT also a Guest Designer for Susan of Susan’s Corner, BUT IF IT COULDN’T GET ANY BETTER, I am the very first, yes my lovelies, the very FIRST to sample cut an original paper piecing file by our most beautiful and creative Jearise!!!! Now, how does that beat all??
Here is Jearise’s Little Miss Spider which I made into a card with a homemade wobble
Isn't she adorable??? Now, I hope you enjoy her as much as I have. Please stop and give Jearise some bloggie love and tell her how talented she is when making paper piecing files!!!!
God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Much love, hugs, and creative pixie dust,