- The sentiment I used was, "confidence is sexy"
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches with Me and My Big Ideas Specialty Cardstock
- The corset tag was a previous freebie from Tsunami Rose Designs
- The foxy lady in the center was found on an internet search when I typed in pin-ups
- I used my colored pencils to color in and around the corset along with inking the edge
- Don't you just love the corset accent piece - purrfect combination!
- Background paper was cut at 5.75 x 5.75 inches using one of Tsunami Rose Designs, 8.5 x 11 Vintage Digital Printable Scrapbook Paper - "Crown Paper" B&W
- My card was cut 6 x 6 - inches using DCWV Ghosts and Goblins
- The sentiment is a Studio G brad
- My background paper is a Tsunami Rose paper which I cut in sections to give that refracted look
- JoLee Spiders and Skeleton Cameos added the finishing touches along with a black pearl for kitty's nose
to see if I am able to meet the challenge of a card a day!!!!
I know I'm behind the eight-ball but I'm working on playing "ketchup"~~~