- Create with TLC image, I used Create with TLC Join Me For a Bite Vintage Image Transfer or any image that looks like a label
- coffee filter as it takes care of the messy part and makes easy clean-up
- Mod Podge and a paint brush
- Twinklets Diamond Dust
- I used a 3-inch candle which I purchased at the Dollar Tree
- ribbon, I used Darice Purple Satin Edged Organza
- take label off of candle jar and/or price tag
- cut out Create with TLC label and chalk around the edges
- put a thin coat of Mod Podge around the bottom half of the candle jar and adhere label
- put a thin coat of Mod Podge on top of the label
- here's the tricky part now, put a small amount of the Diamond Dust in the coffee filter and roll the candle jar in the Diamond Dust applying some pressure and let dry
- pour the Diamond Dust from the coffee filter back in the jar for easy clean-up!!!!
When lit, this candle is going to give off a nice glow maybe even eerie!!! I told you it was easy . . . . .
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
this was entered in the following challenges:
All Crafts Challenge: August/September
2 Creative Chicks: Challenge #18 - Use a Mason Jar or Any Glass Jar