- card is a size A card with a black Recollection card stock
- DCWV The Spooky Time Stack is the background
- Create with TLC Pumpkin Head Trick or Treater Vintage was colored using Prisma Colored Pencils and Spectrum Noir Makers with gel pen accents and fussy cut around the edges
- sentiment was given rounded corners and chalked around the edges
- added Halloween ribbon on the one side and then tied another piece of that ribbon into a bow
- button is from a jar of buttons, Le Bouton Buttons, that my adorable granddaughter, Sasha, had given to me for Mother's Day since I love love love buttons and this jar is nothing but shades of orange in different sizes!!
- with the finishing touch, yep you guessed it, my little pumpkin head trick or treater was put onto a wobble-
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
this was entered in the following challenges:
Fab'n Funky Challenges: Challenge #228 - Cute as a Button
Fitztown Challenge Blog: Challenge #52 - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday: Challenge #52 - Anything Goes With a Twist - Add a Button or Buttons