What's It All About

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Read a Book Day

Happy Read a Book Day . . . time to ignore the cobwebs, laundry piled high to the ceiling, baby screaming, and making dinner except for reservations. Grab a book, relax, feel the pages, set back and read and let that book take you off to an adventure!!!! 

Create with TLC SH I Love My Book Vintage is just that - a little boy or girl carrying that book to you and saying "read me a story" .... it's cuddle time and let's read. 



SUPPLIES:
  • brown Recollection cardstock cut 8.5 x 5.5 inches for a size A card
  • scrap cardstock cut 4 x 5.24 inches
  • Create with TLC SH I Love My Book Vintage which was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers with gel accents and then fussy cut around the edges and placed on a wobble on my card to make the little one look like they're walking to have someone read to them
  • Create with TLC Wishing You sentiment had been a previous freebie was chalked around the edges and reminds me of the delight I get in reading
  • Darice 1/2 - inch satin ribbon which was tied into a bow for the upper left corner and added to the left side
Enjoy reading today and your book!!!!

Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card. Love the vintage image. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart! Hope to see you back soon. --Lisa, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a pritty card! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness