- DCWV The Countdown Stack was used for both the inside and outside of the box card
- I followed the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers along with watching the video but now, I'm psyched and want to make another one but I'm thinking my next one will be for Halloween!!
- Create with TLC Vintage Dog Drummer, had been a previous freebie, was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pens
- Create with TLC "Happy Birthday 2 You" sentiment, had been a previous freebie, was colored, rounded the corners and then chalked around the edges
- musical note and the number "4" was cut using Cricut American Alphabet which is built into my Cricut Expression 2 machine
- clear Recollection was used on my embellishments for the box card to make them wave
this was entered in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge #113 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks: Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
The Stamping Chef: Challenge #48 - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and The Fox: Challenge #78 - Happy Birthday!
Crafty Girls Challenge: Challenge #27 - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #75 - Anything Goes
Without Words Challenge: September - It's a Celebration!
Chalk N Stock September Challenge
Vintage Stamping Challenge: Challenge #24 Anything Goes
ooh-la-la Challenge #165 - Birthday Boy
The Cheerful Stamp Pad: Challenge #95 - A Birthday Card
Love to Create Challenge #134 Fussy Cut
Love to Scrap Challenge Blog: LTSCB #38 - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow: Challenge #88 - Anything Goes
Nutcrafters: Challenge #77 - Anything But Square
Double Click Connections New Anything Goes Challenge
Fitztown Challenge Blog: Challenge #54 - Animals Using Digital Elements