This week at Suzy B's Blooming Challenge Blog our wonderful sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. Of course it's Anything Goes!!!!! All of us at Suzy Bee's would like to take this opportunity to thank you for joining us in the challenge and would love to have your company again in this week's challenge!!!
- Anything Goes
- There are NO size restrictions
- CD Printout and Digital lay-outs are acceptable
- BUT most of all - have FUN!!!
For my Design Team project, I chose The Stamping Boutique Flower Cart and I had a great time playing with this image along with glitz it up and creating an easel card!
- directions for easel card may be found at Splitcoasters
- Recollection card stock cut 4.25 x 11 inches
- score at 5.5 and 8.25 inches to make easel vertical easel card
- card front cut 4.25 x 5.5 inches using DCWV The Carnival Stack
- The Stamping Boutique Flower Cart colored with Whispers Strokes with gel accents with faux stitching around edges
- center of flowers bazzill basics self-adhesive jewels - color walnut
- Queen and Co. pearls
- sentiment had been a freebie at Create with TLC and was chalked around the edges
- lace and ribbon from stash
- Miriam's Crafting Supplies Bronze-tone Butterfly Charm
- Stickles was used on the umbrella to give it some sparkle and glitz
this was entered in the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday: 337 - Rainbows
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog: Challenge #114 - Week Two