What's It All About

Monday, September 29, 2014

Create with TLC has a WONDERFUL Progressive Challenge Going On -

Create with TLC has this phenomenal Progressive Challenge currently going on to kick-off World Card Making Day. She offers the first image if you request by email and upon completion, send finished project to her and she sends you the next installment!!! How wonderful is that??? AND, did I mention that you have an opportunity to get 12 FREE digital images??????? HMMMM, I guess not - well in that case, let's kick this party off with my first installment:






RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection Navy Card Stock is the background of my card which is a size A2
  • background is from my scrap drawers and chalked around the edges
  • Create with TLC 1 Neighbor's House Vintage was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils and gel pens and then chalked around the edges
  • Martha Stewart Vine Border punch was used for the vine across the card with paper from my stash
  • my little tiny heart buttons are from my marvelous stash and meet the requirement for the Challenge at 613 Avenue Creates - quick tip to remove the shank off of buttons which makes it quick and easy - use the huge toe-nail clippers and it removes the entire shank and makes it flat to glue onto your projects!!!
Well, what are you waiting for????? Can't wait to see your project . . . 

Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

5 comments:

  1. Great card love the image and buttons-great colouring-thanks for joining us at Crafty girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lynne!! Beautiful card, but I really love that snowflake! I see you have a cricut - I have a bunch of carts to get rid of, the list is on my blog, go to the Stuff For Sale page - if you want any, let me know and we will make a deal :) http://art-without-anxiety.blogspot.com ~ Hugs!! Christi (your Anything But a Card Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation Lynne and lovely image beautifully coloured, perfect for our theme at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful with a simple lay-out and great designer papers. So glad you joined us at our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you join us again for today's new Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs and blessings, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness