With this being said, my boyfriend's ex-mother-in-law passed and a good friend of mine from quilting's husband passed which meant not only 1 card but two - here is where I went to Create with TLC and used In Sympathy Vintage Collage Birds which is the perfect go-to for sympathy cards whether it be for male or female with just adding a few additional touches . . . .
- card is a size A card with a purple Recollection card stock for the one card and blue Recollection card stock for the other
- DCWV The Girlhood Stack is the background which worked for both cards with the blue, lilac, and the butterflies
- Create with TLC In Sympathy Vintage Collage Birds was just chalked around the edges with lightly coloring with Prisma Colored Pencils
- butterfly is puff-dotted on and from K&Co.
- inside sentiment was found via a google search and printed out with my computer with wording changed to fit either mother or husband and chalked around the edges accordingly:
this was entered in the following challenges:
City Crafter Challenge Blog: Challenge Blog Week #228 - Butterflies
Fitztown Challenge Blog: Challenge #52 - Anything Goes