The Stamping Chef has a new challenge for the next two (2) weeks called "Animal Love". You don't have to use an image from The Stamping Chef, but if you do, your entry qualifies as a double chance to win!!! The winner selected will win 3 digis of their choice, BUT, there is a TOP 3!!! Why don't you add your project to the linky for a chance to win. Its pretty easy peasy don't you think??? Check out the Design Team projects for inspiration including my project below:
For my project, I decided to go with "Birthday Turtoise". I thought this makes a great all-purpose birthday card for young and old alike!!!
- card was cut using DCWV The Countdown Stack at 5 x 10 inches and then scored at 5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board.
- corners were rounded using round corner punch
- Birthday Turtoise was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lights using gelly Pens
- Birthday Turtoise was left on the white cardstock with the corners rounded with round corner punch and chalked around the edges
- Inkssentials Gloss Accents wasusing on the white marks on the balloon and the frosting
- Darice Big Value Premium Satin Edge Organza ribbon was added to the left side with a bow then added
- sentiment, "AWWWW SHUCKS! I forgot your birthday", was a free sentiment from Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges
- buttons were added to the tortoise shell
This card was entered in the following challenge:
Chalk'n Stalk May Challenge