What's It All About

Friday, May 3, 2013

Guest Designer Friday - Fabulous Pam Phelps

Welcome . . . its Guest Designer Friday with the fabulous Pam Phelps who is not only creative, very talented and a good friend!!!

Hello everyone. My name is Pam Phelps and I am so pleased to be back with Her Craftiness as a guest designer..I am married
with two grown sons, two daughter in laws 3 grand children and 2 great grandkids..My hobbies include first and for most my crafting, I love gardening, horseback riding and spending time with my grandbabies. I work for an elementary school as a librarian and have for almost 18years. I can smell retirement! LOL

I met Lynne through a fabulous DT that we were both on up until a couple of weeks ago.. I had to make some changes in my life and left the team.

So for today’s card I have made a wedding card for a friend’s daughter. It's been awhile since I had done any wedding cards and found it very fun. I hope you enjoy it.


I used my fancy swirls by sizzix to emboss the main card; ran a peach ribbon down the side with matching bow. I added a lace heart on the top and placed my bow. Now for the fun.. My dress is made from a scalloped circle die. That's right a circle die made this dress. I first cut out my circle. Then you start on one side of two scallops and cut down to about 1 1/2" down at a slight angle then go to the other side of the two scallops and do the same thing.. Then you flare out to make the skirt. With your left over paper, place the scallops at the bottom making it look like layers. Place some bling around the bottom, a ribbon around the waist and a bow if you wish.

My friend showed me how to do this and she had found it on
you guessed it, Pinterest. My new best wedding card, don't 
you think?

My person blog is alljazzed2create.blogspot.com if you'd like to stop by and say hi.



Blessing to you all!!!
Happy Crafting!!
Pam

WOW!!!! Fabulous and I love the scallop technique!!! Your card is beautiful and I am sew thankful and blessed that you shared it with me today!!! Thank you ever sew much Pam.

I hope you take a few moments to stop by and give Pam some bloggie love as not only is she a fabulous creative, talented, crafter but a great friend and good person!!!

God Bless You and thanks for stopping by today and I appreciate all of your comments as I read each and everyone!!!!

Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness