- Card was cut 5 x 11 inches and then scored in half using Martha Stewart Score Board using DCWV Recollection cardstock
- Digital design, Fidgets Hope Set was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers with wings, petticoat, and hair hi-lighted with pink Stickles and eyes with black gelly pen hi-lighted
- Stick pin was made using Miriam’s Crafting Supplies 3-inch crystal top stick pin along with a charm that I found at Pat Catan’s which I make Breast Cancer Awareness bracelets
- Sentiment, “This card has a little payer inside” was a freebie from Create with TLC
- ribbon is Darice Big Value Premium Satin Edge Organza ribbon
Thursday, May 9, 2013
Breast Cancer Awareness Note Card using Lacy Sunshine Fidgets Hope Set
Today, I have crafted a card close and dear to my heart as a notecard. I’m not sure how many of you are aware that I have atypical ductal hyperplasia of the right breast and now it has been found in the left breast. I need to go every 3 months for mammograms and sonograms of my breasts and if determined there are additional changes, another biopsy will be needed.
At Lacy Sunshine, she has a line of breast cancer awareness digital designs called Relay for Life as it is something that is near and dear to her heart also.
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship