- Composition book purchased at The Dollar Store
- covered with Recollections Fashionably Chic which was cut 7.25 x 9.75 inches
- Digi from Create with TLC, Vintage Butterfly Lady which was colored with my Spectrum Noir and Prisma markers with hi-lights using my gelly pens
- cover was coated 3 times with ModPodge to make more durable before glitz was added
- Flowers were from the dollar bin in front of Michael’s
- Pearls, Rhinestones, Bronze Tone Corner Embellishment and butterfly, stick pin, and crystals from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
- ribbon on stick pin is from my stash which was woven back and forth a few times to give a bow effect
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Miriam's Crafting Supplies First Design Team Blog Hop - Vintage Butterfly Lady Embellished
Welcome to Miriam’s Crafting Supplies first Design Team Blog Hop of which I am a very proud member. I know I have been teasing you with my journal and saying it’s a work in progress . . . well, prepare yourselves as I am about to knock your socks off with my album cover now that I got my ModPodge and glitzed it to the 10th degree.
Be sure to stop at my Crafting Sisters on Miriam's Crafting Supplies Design Team to check out their crafty creations and give some bloggie love!!!!
Your next stop on the blog hop is the beautifully talented Tracy.
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Be sure to also stop at The Stamping Chef’s Blog and leave some love there
Much love, hugs, and friendship