- Card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches using Red Recollections Card Stock and then scored at 5.5 and 8.5 inches using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard. Directions I used are from a tutorial at Splitcoasters.
- a 5.5 inch scallop circle was cut using Little Scraps of Heaven Scalloped Shapes Pattern Set with the Red Recollections Card Stock while the coordinating circle was cut using a paw print scrap piece of paper
- red/white twine was wrapped around the paw print paper before attaching The Cat's Meow
- The Cat's Meow was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with gelly Pens
- Fussy cut around entire digital which was then glued with my wide Zig Glue Stick
- Silver Tone Heart "Made for You" charm is from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
- Bow is from my stash
- Sentiment, "Have a purrfect day" was a freebie from Create with TLC
- I added a paw punch on the one corner as if one of my cats signed my card . . . . it was the "purrfect" addition with a tiny piece of black cardstock added to the back!!!
- Order for $10 or more in The Stamping Chef store
- When you do, you're automatically entered into the give-away
- If you order twice from now til June 21, 2013, you'll be entered twice, etc.
- Open world-wide; so, everyone can join!!!
- The winner will be announced after June 21, 2013
- The winner will be able to choose size and color!!!
Would love for you to leave a comment
as I want to know what you think of my projects!!!