- First separate all the pieces of your paper piecing into what
you need to make your card. You do not need the paws, eyes, nose, and muzzle as
part of making your card.
- Save all of the pieces before the next step that you have the actual size of the item to glue on the front of the card
- Arrange the pieces into the bear shape. I look at the picture
that comes with all Treasure Box Design paper piecing to make sure I get in the
proper order and making it pleasing.
- After all the pieces are arranged, use the “select all feature”
and then the “weld” feature to join the piecings. Do NOT use the “join” feature
as it leaves openings where otherwise the pieces would be welded.
- At this point, I always save the single item that I have something to use for sizing for the clothing and/or features
- Now, to make the card, use the “copy” feature and then “paste in place” to keep the items the exact same size.
- Separate the two items and select one of them to use the feature
“mirror” as you want the card to be an exact copy when welding the two together.
- Line-up the two items and overlap them together to make your
- Use the “select all” feature and “weld” the items together.
- You now have a card
- Cut the bear pieces and arrange and glue to front of your card
- I then size the clothing to fit the bear
- Treasure Box Designs Teddy Bear
- Treasure Box Designs Teddy Outfit Beary Fairy
- Black Recollection Card Stock for card
- Brown Recollection Card Stock for bear
- Scraps for fairy clothing
- Black and White Gelly pen, Dusty Brown Prisma Colored Pencil to make the eyes with eyelashes by Sakura Micro Pen
- My Beary Fairy needed some bling, SEW, I used pearls from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- Sentiment, "a fairy beary happy birthday", hand-written using white gelly pen.