- Card was made using Elegant Edges Cricut Cartridge and welding two together to make my card. An additional layer was made to put behind my Oscar and Olivia
- Card measures approximately 5 x 5 inches
- Background paper is from my very first stack of paper that I had purchased, My Mind’s Eye Home
- All edges were chalked
- Oliver and Olivia was colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and accents with gelly pens
- Stickle accents on the water
- K&Co Susan Winget Die-Cut Cardstock and Acetate translucent dragonfly was puff-dotted on the frame of my card
- Sentiment, "Let your worries sail away on water of blue, if you haven't a boat your imagination will do", was a freebie from Create with TLC Create with TLC which was chalked around the edges
Friday, May 24, 2013
Let Your Worries Sail Away . . . . .
Today, I thought I would share with you a card I made for Lacy Sunshine Blog Challenge #8, Anything but a Square, using a free digi that was provided by Heather Valentin, Oscar and Olivia, upon request.
Thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Much love, hugs, and friendship
this card entered in the following challenge: