What's It All About

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Butterflies Are Free Blog Hop


Welcome to Butterflies Are Free Blog Hop!!! Have you ever watched a butterfly just casually meandering and fluttering by - it look so peaceful, tranquil and free! They get to land where they want, smell all the flowers and just let the world pass them by. The colors of the butterfly are magnificent with seeming to be no two alike!!!!

Today, we are going to be fluttering with our butterflies and takin you on journey whether it be sniffing the flowers, watching the world pass us by or just showing off our magnicient colors!!! A nice lazy day, so, let get fluttering.....

If you stopped by to visit me today, I really appreciate it but would love for you to see all the butterflies in our hop. The butterfly journey starts with Lynne at Her Craftiness. I am the first stop along the way, if you fluttered here then you are on the right mark to sniff the flowers.

We have a wonderful sponsor today for our Butterflies Are Free - Susan Bermudez, Creative Memories representative.

I am so very happy to be able to sponsor Miss Lynne's Butterflies are Free Blog Hop. I am offering $10 worth of product from Creative Memories. You can pick what you like from my website: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/susanbermudez. Good luck and Happy Scrappin'.

To be eligible, just leave a remark on each stop along the way and if you aren't already a follower, would love for you to follow also!!!

My project foryou today is a card for my RAK partner for this month but SHHHHHH, don't tell her!

Recipe:
Mimosa DCWV cardstack
3 Girls Jam ribbon
Stickles, green, red, and gold
K&Co. 3D chipboard butterfly sticker
Glitter Butterflies from a RAK





Here is the complete line-up in case you get lost along the butterfly trail:

Lucy 
Tami 
Lisa 
Inga 

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my butterflies and thank you for not catching me and letting me fly around free. I would love for you to stop and visit Lucy to see what kind of butterfly enchantment that has been created for you to see next.

Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

19 comments:

  1. oh Lynne this is so pretty!! I know that your RAK will LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful. I love the butterflies. Great colors. Srhswney78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynne, this is gorgeous!!!!!

    Tiffany ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Lynne... it is just beautiful!!!
    hugs..Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Lynne, this is incredible. I love the way that the background paper compliments the butterfly so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ever sew much Miriam!!!!
      Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
      Lynne
      Her Craftiness

      Delete
  6. Absolutely beautiful.The colors are so pretty.Thanks for all you do.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear friend!
      Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
      Lynne
      Her Craftiness

      Delete
  7. Very pretty!

    transport7800@aol.com
    http://mawmawsthoughts.blogspot.com
    follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Love the papers, they look soft.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!! I love your card!
    ~~Michele~~
    http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work...love it;0)...TFS
    }}}HUGS{{{,
    Sheri G

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW -- love these colors Lynne! Your card turned out just beautiful - TFS :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lynne,
    She will love it. It is so beautiful and very stunning!
    Barbara B

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is just stunning and love all the butterflies...great work! :) hugs and TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lynne, Your card is gorgeous! I love everything about it. Great job my friend. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown edwina.brown@ live.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lynne, This is a great card. I love this card. It is sooooooo cute. I think this is what my back yard should look like. tfs Tami
    tambo1010 at comcast dot net
    Tambo's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your butterfly card Monarchs are my fav and this card is so beautiful Great paper and design!! Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness