What's It All About

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Fast Food Take-Out Blogaversary


Would you believe that it has actually been a whole year that I have been blogging, creating projects and hosting blog hops, Oh MY!!! I am sew thankful for my friends and their help as I couldn't have done it without them! I especially want to thank Kari Sanchez for giving me the nod and convincing me that I could do this!!!! 

We are having a special hop for you today as fast food take out with special sides and some are even "biggie" sized!!! There are a lot of talented ladies participated in our hop and would love for you to stop, comment and give some bloggie love as we some wonderful toy prizes for those that do in a special package!!!

Now, let's go through this drive-through of projects - the complete hop list is below complete with the directions you need to take in case you get lost along the way as we know how those birds love to eat the bread crumbs from those stale buns!
 Lynne 
Tami 

And yes, I have a lay-out for you today!!! I fell in love with Treasure Box Designs “I’m Lovin’ It!” and knew I just had to incorporate this into my project!!!!! The balance of this project is from my scrap collection and stickers from Jolee’s Boutique Fast Food.


 I'm sew glad you stopped by to check out our latest recipe, no tip is necessary but please leave a message for the establishment. Your next stop through the drive through window is Tami to see what she is serving!

Hugs and Love and thank you for helping me to celebrate my blogaversary!!!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

9 comments:

  1. This is very cute, Lynne! Congrats on your blogaversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations sweetie. What a cute project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Layout Love the "Hamburgler" too cute. Congrates on the year anniversary "You've come a long way baby!"
    So happy to be your blogger and FB friend!! Looking forward to another year of fun and inspiration!!
    Big Huge Blog Hugs my friend!! Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe...so cute and Happy Blogaversary!! :) You are talented and I am glad I pushed you...have many wonderful years to come! :) hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!! I LOVE the Hamburgler!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so so cute! Now I have a craving for McDonald's.

    Enjoyed hopping with you my friend!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable project. Congratulations on ur one year anniversary :~ ) thank~you for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take a #2 with lg diet coke!!! Love this LO! Too cute! TFS CallyAnn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lynne, your L/O is adorable. I love the little guys over the pictures spots. How cute. I need to make a L/O like this for some pictures of when my kids were small and met Ronald McDonald and the Hamblugar. Too cute! Congrats on your year! I had mine in Feb, but didn't do a hop. I guess I should have, but things were too crazy. I'll have to plan one next year. Thanks for letting me in your hop, always a pleasure! tfs Tami
    Tambo's Creations!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness