What's It All About

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Dan


I know I have been MIA but due to health reasons, I have not been up to par. Today, though, I do have a wonderful super easy “man” card for you. I know how hard it is to find svg files to make for a guy’s card especially for a son-in-law no less for a birthday!! This card though was purrrfect for Dan and I got the file from http://www.mardenz.blogspot.com/2010/04/indiana-jones-6-files.html
for Indiana Jones.

Recipe:
Indiana Jones silhouette from Mardenz
Brown and Black cardstock from Recollections
Green stripe from Scap Swap
Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Emboss file
Sentiment is my own



Let me know if you think that this could be the purrfect man card for you!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Great "Man" card Love the svg cut. I cringe when I have to do a man card. I'm not a big blig person but girly stuff is so much more appealing and fun!
    Glad to see you up and moving ( not running ) again :0)
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great man card and I just LOVE you sentiment inside. I am going to steal this from you for an upcoming birthday for hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you've been sick, but if you can craft a fabulous card like this when you have the flu, I am really intimidated now!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness