What's It All About

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lucky Me with Laura Davidson as my Guest Designer

How lucky am I to have for my Guest Designer Laura Davidson who not only is my fabulous Guest Designer but also my dear friend Susan and I get to show you both of her phenomenal projects!!!!!

Today I am guest designing for both of these talented ladies... Susan needed a fill in and I was already working on this layout of my Mom and my youngest daughter so I knew it would fit right in...
Lynne's asked me to work with red, blue, white and pink and a Mother's day theme..or a Memorial Day theme.. but since i live in Canada I thought Mother's Day...

For Lynne, I made 3 little note cards (one more is on the go but I ran out of that pretty blue paper) and a holder which I have decided which one to make as I made the shapes all different.. I thought this would be a great little gift for a Mom or anyone else for that matter....




And for Susana's spot I did a layout of a pic of my Mom and my youngest daughter at her Christening. This was 19 years ago so as you can see I am working doing my layouts all over the place. I found this pic and had just the right paper for it... All elements on this layout are from Tara's May Kit (there are a few left so check them out!!!) Up The Street has the kits and you just have to see how pretty they are.... Tara's kits come in two sides but both sides go together very nicely.

This layout was partially destroyed by my dog but lucky for her (and the cat that knocked it down) she only chewed the bottom right hand corner of the photo and the flowers and brad that were 
there. I was very upset and she manages to wreck 4 other layouts.. 3 of which I totally had to redo.




I really love this pic of my Mom and Emily...

Thank you ever sew much for sharing with us today Laura. Your projects are just sew great!!!!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by today as I have enjoyed your company! Be sure to stop on over and give Laura some bloggie love!!

Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Amazing projects!!!Love the Note cards,Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! i love the note cards. Your layout is very pretty. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is so beautiful. The cards are lovely... I'm a fan of swirly accents. I also really like the newspaper around the picture in your layout... so nice. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness