What's It All About

Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Love Blog Hop

Welcome to A Mother's Love Blog Hop . . . what a wonderful blessing of a "mother's love" as it is unconditional! Today we are expressing our love to mother, our love of being a mother or a grandmother and even a special aunt!!!!

Remember those special bondings with the special woman, mother, that is and was in your life! How would you express your love? Well, hop along with us and see all the wonderful expression of a "Mother's Love".

We have the very very most phenomenal blog candy to one lucky winner to either keep or give as a gift - Lisa Woodward, who many know and love has another crafting talent with a business of her own! Lisa is offeingr a soap, lotion and baths alt gift set in the winners choice of fragrance!!! How great of a blog candy is that! Lisa's business is simplysilverton.


Photobucket

If you have just stopped for a visit today -- welcome and glad you came but I wouldn't want you to miss a single testimony along the way and would want you to start at the beginning with Lynne at Her Craftiness (http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/). If you arrived from <insert previous blog here> then you are following a mother's love.

My project is a card that I made for my daughter and of course my beautiful granddaughter, Lily. I originally was going to do a page layout with a picture of Jen holding Lily right after she was born and one of me right after Jen was born. To me being a mother is the very most important title  I could ever think of bearing!


Recipe:
Picture of Jen and Lily which I imported in Photobucket and played with not only the text but the funky pink heart
Antique lace from my friend, Edwina Brown,  in a lace swap
Rhinestone bling bling
Paper from my new stack, Tres Chiq' by DCWV
Now, the paperstack had a really unusal piece which I used on the front and cut a portion of the flower to be loose to actually use to hold the picture in place.
Pink center is also a RAK from Edwina Brown which fit purrfectly on my card
Sentiment is my own
Iridescent ribbon for bow in upper corner




I thank you for stopping and checking out my project and must now send you on your way to Pamela

Here is a complete line-up just in case you get lost along the way . . .


Lynne ~ http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/


Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card:) I need to get a program and learn how to tweek photos too.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! And such a precious keepsake!! Great job! Thanks for hosting another fabu hop!
    ~Colleen
    co11een903@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing card- I love the picture on it. rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truely beautiful card I love the paper and the lace so elegant, It is perfect with that lovely picture!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful! I love your card! That is a great photo of your daughter and Lily. Love all the pretty bling, lace, ribbon and the flower corner. You did a great job. I thought i reconized the shape inside. It looks great in your card. Thanks for sharing my friend. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynne, just beautiful!!!!
    hugs...Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this.

    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness