What's It All About

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We Have Blog Candy Winners!!!!



  • I want to thank each and everyone for their patience - I was really behind on selecting winners but have finally caught up and would like to proudly announce the following winners: 
     

    Lucky #1 for April Calendar Girls -Love all your cards very creative! The phone one is really great, love how you used a memory of your grand parents to creat it !Big Blog Hugs, Janet Smith-- Janet, you get some goodies from my stash!!! Congrats my friend!!!
     



    Lucky #16 from Which Disney Princess Are will receive her very own Princess Crown, but a paper piecing of her favorite Disney Princess. Through Random Generator our winner is Lucky #16: ScrapMyWay who remarked ~ Hope it's not a bumpy ride!! Great idea for a hop..I'm on my way. Jasmine looks "HOT"..love the l/o.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire s.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com
    Congrats Claire, I need for you to contact me not only with your address but which Disney Princess you would like
     



    We have a Winner for . . . and Felicity Makes 10 with some blog candy from my stash!! Lucky #18 was chosen by Random Generator and the winner is Karen L who remarked:What a wonderful way to help welcome a new baby! Such a cute layout and one that I will probably scraplift! Already a follower! Karen, I already have your address, sew, be on the look-out for some goodies! 



    We have a winner for A Mother's Love: Lucky #6 for the hop was Edwina Brown who has won a gift set of homemade soap, lotion and bath salts from Lisa Woodward from simplysilverton. The winner was chosen by Random Generator and Edwina remarked:How beautiful! I love your card! That is a great photo of your daughter and Lily. Love all the pretty bling, lace, ribbon and the flower corner. You did a great job. I thought i reconized the shape inside. It looks great in your card. Thanks for sharing my friend. Edwina Brown. Congrats Edwina -- you and Lisa will need to contact one another to receive your prize!
     



    We have a winner for Butterflies are Free who has won from Susan E. Bermudez $10 worth of product from Creative Memories!!! The winner is Lucky #19 who was chosen by Random Number Generator and the winner is Janet who remarkedLove your butterfly card Monarchs are my fav and this card is so beautiful Great paper and design!! Big Blog Hugs, Janet. Janet Smith, I need for you and Susan to get together to claim your prize


     

    We have a winner for May Calendar Girls chosen by Random Number 
    Generator - Lucky #2 is Pamela Horton who remarked: love your cards!!! you were superwoman today!Pamela Augustine Horton, please PM your address and you will be getting some goodies from my stash!!!
     



    We have a winner for the Fast Food Take Out Blogaversary chosen by Random Number Generator: Congrats to: Walking on Water who wrote
    hehe...so cute and Happy Blogaversary!! :) You are talented and I am glad I pushed you...have many wonderful years to come! :) hugs
    Thanks Kari Sanchez and be on the look-out for some goodies -- your "happy meal"!!!
     




    I thank each and every one of my followers. 
    God Bless and thank you for always stopping by
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne

4 comments:

  1. Loved seeing all the winners and recognizing names. Very talented crafters. Congrats ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ROYAL THANKS for the win...always excited to win from my blogger friends who throw great hops!!!!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats to all the winners and thanks so much Lynne! I received my goodies today and can't wait to play with them! So exciting to get goodies in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness