What's It All About

Monday, May 21, 2012

Guest Designer for Kari at Purplefuntastic Creations


Today, I’m a Guest Designer for Kari at PurplefuntasticCreations. Her theme is anything goes … you better watch when you give me “free reins” LOL!!! Well, my dear friend Kimberly is on Tsunami Rose Design Team and challenged me to try one of Tsunami Rose’s sketches. Well, it went from there and I went with May Sketch #16.

The paper I used was from my Couture’ DCWV but had cut the bottom of the paper off with all the mannequins. Found a cute vintage digi on the internet and loved the hat with fur which I colored (practiced) with Spectrum markers. The ribbon is a gorgeous butterfly ribbon which was purchased from Michaels. The lace is a cluny which was on the bottom. I added a little bling bling on the top with the 3 rhinestones. 

Here is the sketch that I had tried to duplicate:


Here is my project --- tell me what you think . . .


God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

3 comments:

  1. Lynne. This is such a beautiful card. You definitely matched the sketch too. tfs Tami
    Tambo's Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a great scrapbook layout. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be a great scrapbook layout. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness