What's It All About

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Lisa and Becky Blog Hop


This hop is dedicated to Lisa Peters and her daughter Becky who are lucky to share a birthday!!! How awesome is that to share a birthday as a mother and daughter which is what we are celebrating today!!!! If you remember, Lisa became a first-time grandma this year and Becky is the mother of Maxwell .... Let's Celebrate!!!!! Bring on the cake!!! Watch out for the candles!!!! Let's have some balloons and not forget the confetti!!!!

You ask for prizes, well, you're just in lucky as Lisa is also the proud owner of Scrapping with Lisa's Designs and is offering $25 in FREE files!!! Woo hoo!!!! To qualify for the prize, you must stop and visit all the stops along the way and remark! Don't forget to wish Lisa and Becky a Happy Birthday too!!!

I'm sooo glad you were able to stop by and visit but I don't want you to miss a single party along the way!!!! The hop begins with Lisa. If you have arrived from Lisa then let the party begin here!!!!

I made cards for both Lisa and Becky.

For Lisa, I used the pansy from Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Flower Garden and cut it out of white cardstock and inked the edges in purple. The yellow center of my pansy is yellow bling! Now, for those of you who know me, I don't do flowers and I'm not much of a bling person but look, you are getting both!!! I chose the pansy as a pansy is a sign of friendship! The ribbon is from a dollar bin at Michael's with the dragonflies. 


For Becky, Lisa told me that Becky loves Tim Burton which I chose "Jack" from Nightmare" where he is on cupcake paper with a purple gothic print, polka dot ribbon with bow. Jack has a "bubble" offering .... which Becky will see on the inside!!!


Oh, yeah, I almost forgot - I made Lisa a purple cross using my embroidery machine!!!!


In case with all the candles, balloons, and streamers, here is the entire line-up as I don't want you to get lost along the way!!!

Happy Birthday to Lisa and Becky Blog Hop Lineup:
Lisa P.

Your next stop along the birthday party is Kimberly

Happy Happy Birthday to Lisa and Becky!!!!!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

1 comment:

  1. You truly out did yourself!!!!!Everything is beautiful and I know Lisa will have a great birthday.
    Love, Anita

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness