What's It All About

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Rain Gear Weather Bear - Scrapping with Lisa's Designs


Welcome to Scrapping with Lisa's Designs Design Team displaying Lisa's Weather Bear files, http://www.scrappingwithlisadesigns.com/category_13/Weather-Bear.htm, which is available in her store. Today, the complete Design Team will showcase either Rain Gear bear or Winter Clothes Bear in various ways to show the versatility of this file.

My project was using Rain Gear Bear but I gave you two for the price of one!!! For your private viewing, Fred Abear and Beary Manilow are doing a one-time performance of Gene Kelly's "Singin' in the Rain" none the less on Broadway. Can you did it.... Fred Abear is swinging on the lamp post while Beary Manilow is doing an old soft-shoe. I used glossy accents on their rain slickers, hat, and boots to give that feeling of vinyl or leather. Of course, their hats are at a jaunty angle with of course their umbrellas just "Singin' in the Rain"! The lettering was done through Make the Cut and I just love adding a shadow around my lettering. My background paper is a  DCWV Mainstreet Stack.


 I wouldn't want you to get lost along with way of the seasons, sew here is the complete line-up with both teams combined just in case you get caught in stormy weather.
 Lisa 

Queen of Her Craftroom

Princess Sparkles

Be sure to stop and remark at each stop along the way along with the Design Team Page and become a follower!!!!! Lisa is offering your choice of which Weather Bear you would like to two lucky people who have remarked and became a follower.

Thanks again for stopping and remember to stop again the following Monday for Team Queenie's project featuring the Lion - sure to be a "roaring" good hop!!!!

God Bless and thank you for stopping by
Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
Lynne

5 comments:

  1. I love your bears! They are so cute. I love the movie Singing in the rain. I can hear it in my head now. Thanks for sharing your lovely project. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love your takee on the bears awesome idea as well as execution! Great job as always Lynne!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute. makes you feel right there.

    craftingwithblue at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. just adorable and love the music also! tfs

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness