What's It All About

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Create with TLC Progressive Challenge Image #5 - Never Fully Dressed Smile

Create with TLC had this phenomenal Progressive Challenge which was to kick-off World Card Making Day. She offered the first image if you request by email and upon completion, send finished project to her and she sends you the next installment and sew forth until you had a chance to collect a total of 12 free digital images!!!

Here's my card for image #5:




Now, I must confess - when I first saw this image, I had no idea whatsoever what I was going to do with it and how to create a card with it and suddenly it all came together and hope you agree!!!

RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection black Card Stock is the background of my card which is a size A2
  • background is DCWV The Heritage Stack, EK Success Binder Edge Border punched on the one side, and chalked around the edges
  • Create with TLC 5 Never Fully Dressed Smile Vintage was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Markers, and gel pens and then chalked around the edges
  • sentiment, "never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun - Audrey Hepburn" was chalked around the edges mounted on the same paper as my background paper from the front along with using EK Success Binder Border Punch
  • Cricut Heritage Cartridge was used to cut the School House and the Vintage Bike
  • Queen & Co. black pearls were added to the top corner along for the bolts on the bike
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. Those cats! I confess, I don't know what I would do with them myself, but you've done a marvelous job! Thank you for entering them in our challenge this week at The Stamping Chef! xx Myndi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job ! Thanks for joining in on the fun over at PolkaDoodles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh what a cute card love the vintage feel to it.........
    Thank you for entering it into our challenge at TSC this week

    Hugs Winnie DT The Stamping Chef.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness