- dark green Recollection card stock was used for my size A2 card
- background is K&Co Halloween Tim Coffey - loved all the smiling Jack-O-Lantern faces and thought it was purrfect for this card!!!
- Daisy Mae whose name has been changed to Lily (shhh don't tell Angie) was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Whisper Stroke Brush Strokes with gel pen accents
- stickers are oldies but goodies that I had in my sticker box and I loved them as they are 3-dimensional along with being somewhat shiny
- baker's orange/white twine was wrapped around the front of the card with a large button from my stash hot glued on top
- sentiment, "When black cats prowl and ghosts turn green May trick or treating be good on Halloween", is a Create with TLC called Beware Halloween Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set which originally had been part of Paulette's October Club which was mounted onto scraps for a faux quilted effect after it had been chalked around the edges
this was entered in the following challenges:
Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog: Challenge #2 Halloween Themed
Mema's Crafts: October Tic Tac Toe Challenge (did the first row - ribbon, button, digital image)
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge: Buttons and Bling
Clear it Out Challenge Blog: It's a Colour Challenge!
Crafty Sentiments Designs: Trick or Treat or Something Sweet
Oldie But a Goodie Challenge: Spooky
Party Time Tuesday: Challenge #187 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge #5