What's It All About

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Bone Appetit

Bone Appetit - 



Check out one of Paulette's images at Create with TLC,  Here's Looking at You, Halloween Vintage Transfer Word Art Set has this adorable round image "Bone Appetit" - NOW, with a massive search, I found the purrfect candy to create little treats for my grandbabies and friends - yes, at the Dollar Store, I found bone candy!!!!!!!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Create with TLC Here's Looking at You, Halloween Vintage Transfer Word Art Set - Bone Appetit Round chalked around the edges with dark green with background colored with Whisper Strokes
  • bone candy from Dollar Tree in an 1.5 x 6 inch candy bag 
  • Cricut Fabulous Finds circle shadow cut using Cloud 9 Specialty Paper and chalked around the edges
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

3 comments:

  1. Ha! What a fun treat bag! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely way to decorate halloween treats! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Fingers DT 
    Friday Sketch DT
    Sami Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome. I love that you found the treats at the Dollar Tree. I worked there in the 90's and had so much fun stocking because I got to see what was new. Thank you for playing the challenge at Chalk Ah Lot and stop by on Sunday to see who won the challenge. *wink*

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness