- DCWV The Countdown Stack was used for background of the pop-up box card with Imaginations the Lego Group for the decorative side
- I followed the tutorial on Split Coast Stampers along with watching the video but now, I'm psyched and made one for Nick's 8th birthday which you will see later this week!!!
- Create with TLC "ice scream we all scream Happy Birthday" sentiment, had been a previous freebie, was colored, rounded the corners and then chalked around the edges
- the number "8" was cut using Cricut Elmo's Party and chalked around the edges
- Disney Winnie the Pooh and Friends Cricut Cartridge has an adorable balloon on a string which was cut with scraps and chalked around the edges with white gel accent
- whadda think of the adorable Lego projects, I found them on the internet and fussy cut around the edges
Friday, October 17, 2014
Happy 8th Birthday Nick
Nick is my one grandson who makes me laugh and smile - he also tried to take Chloe home with him . . . he has a wonderful sense of humor and a beautiful smile - this card is for him as he and his brother Zack have a fabulous imagination and love to play and build with Legos and was thrilled to find this paper that looks like the blocks which Imaginations the Lego Group!
RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
Much love, hugs, and friendship