What's It All About

Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween Adam!!!

TRICK OR TREAT!!!! Happy Halloween!!!! What are your plans for trick or treating? Any interesting traditions? 

When I first saw this image from Create with TLC, I knew it would be purrfect for Adam!!!




RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • purple Recollection card stock was used for a 4.5 x 4.5 inch card - let me tell you a little story about this - I had cut this originally and it was the wrong size and then I folded it wrong - wait until you see how I fixed it and made it all better (lol!)
  • background is K&Co Halloween Tim Coffey 
  • Create with TLC Celebrate Halloween Bear Word Art Transfer was given rounded corners and chalked around the edges as it is pre-colored - how easy peasy is that?
  • inside sentiment, "Official Candy Taster",  is part of Create with TLC of set called Join Me For a Bite Vintage Image Transfer and Word Art Set which originally had been part of Paulette's October Club which was mounted onto scraps from the front after it had been chalked around the edges - now for my little secret, see that adorable ribbon Darice Halloween Fun which is from my stash and I'm not sure how old this ribbon is - WELL, if you look closely I had wrapped it around where the previous fold was and to the front along with ribbons on the sentiment but remember MUM's the word - LOL!
Adam is a good eater and loves to eat more than Lily and is almost weighs the same!!! Keep this in mind, Adam just turned 1 and Lily is 3!!!

Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

7 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Karleigh Sue Challenges. Good luck!
    Lynda DT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole card so cute...tfs and joining us @ CIO challenge blog..hope you play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love image . Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooo precious! Love the image you have used!

    Thanks for joining the monthly challenge here at Karleigh Sue challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!! Thank you for joining us at the Karleigh Sue Challenge Blog xx Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous I love this card ! Thanks for joining us at Karleigh Sue. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness