What's It All About

Monday, October 6, 2014

Snoozing Kitty AND I'm One of the Newest Design Team Members of Crafting From the Heart!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!! Some more new news to share with you - I'm one of the newest Design Team Member of Crafting From the Heart!!!! This is a Challenge Blog where it's always Anything Goes!!!!!! There are fabulous sponsors for their newest challenge:

and

for my Design Team Project, I chose Snoozing Kitty on the Edge from Eureka Stamps (how purrfect is this?):


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection taupe Card Stock is the background of my card which is a size A2
  • quilt paper background is from Patchwork Quilt by Marie Cole - I know my kitties love laying on quilts and in the winter cuddle real close or even lay under the quilt!
  • Snoozing Kitty was colored using Prisma Markers and Prisma Colored Pencils which was then "fussy cut" chalked around the edges and added to the front of my card with puff dots
  • sentiment, "Take the WORLD at your own pace", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  which was chalked around the edges and then  with a black gel pen faux stitching was added
Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!

Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

9 comments:

  1. adorable...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meow! So cute. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining my Dream Team and me for our current challenge. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    Inspiration Destination - Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet kitty! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Hugs,
    Debbie
    DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations - Eva Sweetie DT -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynne such a cute card. Welcome to the team. Thank you so much

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I LOVE the paper! Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies.
    Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Lynne, love the quilt look. Thanks for joining in on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness