What's It All About

Monday, October 20, 2014

Things I Learned From 60's Music . . .

"Things I learned from 60's MUSIC
Time is on my side
You can't hurry love
God only knows
You can hear it through the grapevine
Money can't buy you love
We can work it out"


NOW, with all that being said - isn't Paulette's newest Learned from 60's Music isn't it the coolest and grooviest???? Brings back my high school years - ok, I've dated myself but let's "Twist and Shout" while I share with you my dance party . . . .


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • background was cut to 6 x 12 inches and scored in half with Recollection teal card stock
  • background is musical score sheet from DCWV The Heritage Stack
  • sentiment from Learned from the 60's was chalked around the edges with musical notes added
  • juke box was cut using Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge using nothing but scraps from my scrap drawers
  • image had been a freebie from Mayzy Art which was found at Outlawz Challenges
  • sentiment, "Hear you are old enough to remember bell bottoms and love beads . . . Well, Hippie, Hippie Birthday!", had been Create with TLC  which has rounded corners and chalked around the edges and mounted on matching background paper from the front of my card

Well, "Build me up Buttercup" as I love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read or will I have "The Sounds of Silence??? Well, me and my bell bottoms are outta here - peace . . . .

Much love, hugs, and friendship

2 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! This is way too cute! What a fun image! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and card. Thank you for playing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness