- Recollection brown cardstock cut to size A2 card
- background was from my scrap drawers and chalked around the edges - now how cute are those nuts?
- Cute Squirrel was colored with Prisma Markers and gel pens, fussy cut, then chalked around the edges
- Create with TLC "Autumn the season to find contentment at home . . . by paying attention to what we already have." sentiment was chalked around the edges and mounted on the same cute nut paper from the front to coordinate
- ribbon is Darice orange double-faced satin edged 1/4-inch wide on top tied in a bow with a ribbon rose in the center
- AND of course, Cute Squirrel is on a WOBBLE!!!! Can you imagine that???
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read???
this was entered in the following challenges:
One Stitch at a Time: Challenge #221
Fairy Tale Stampers: Challenge #45 - ribbon and flower
613 Avenue Create Challenge : Challenge #92 Anything Goes
Jelly Park Friends Challenge Blog
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges: Challenge #20 - Fall/Autumn
Wags 'n Whiskers Stamps Challenge #139: Fall Colors
Ooh La La: Challenge #166 - Use a Bow
Sister Act Card Challenge: Challenge #77
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge #114 - Autumn/Fall
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge #2
Crafting with Dragonflies: Challenge #36 - Anything Goes