What's It All About

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Create with TLC Progressive Challenge #8 - The Mad Hatter Vintage

Create with TLC had this phenomenal Progressive Challenge which was to kick-off World Card Making Day. She offered the first image if you request by email and upon completion, send finished project to her and she sends you the next installment and sew forth until you had a chance to collect a total of 12 free digital images!!!

I created one of my new favorite things to create, a Post-it Note Holder for image #8 with one of my very most characters from Alice in Wonderland - the Mad Hatter:





RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection turquoise Card Stock is the background of my Post-it Note Holder cut 7.375 x 3.25 inches and scored at 3-1/8, 3-1/2, 3-7/8 inches with the 3-1/8 inch being your front
  • fold in half and make 2 snips approximately 1-inch from either side to hold optional pen                           
  • background is my fabulous scrap drawer
  • Create with TLC  8 The Mad Hatter Vintage was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and gel pens, chalked around the edges - I always felt the Mad Hatter was a flamboyant dresser!!
  • Silver Tone Tea Bag Charm is from Miriam's Crafting supplies which was added to my pen with a jump ring - pens were purchased with a key ring on the top to add a charm and this was a purrfect spot of tea! 

Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing this very nice card with It´s all abaout the Vintage.
    Good luck and hope see you again!

    gr. Meggi DT.

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness