I created one of my new favorite things to create, a Post-it Note Holder for image #8 with one of my very most characters from Alice in Wonderland - the Mad Hatter:
- Recollection turquoise Card Stock is the background of my Post-it Note Holder cut 7.375 x 3.25 inches and scored at 3-1/8, 3-1/2, 3-7/8 inches with the 3-1/8 inch being your front
- fold in half and make 2 snips approximately 1-inch from either side to hold optional pen
- background is my fabulous scrap drawer
- Create with TLC 8 The Mad Hatter Vintage was colored using Spectrum Noir Markers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and gel pens, chalked around the edges - I always felt the Mad Hatter was a flamboyant dresser!!
- Silver Tone Tea Bag Charm is from Miriam's Crafting supplies which was added to my pen with a jump ring - pens were purchased with a key ring on the top to add a charm and this was a purrfect spot of tea!
this was entered in the following challenges:
Party Time Tuesday: Challenge #187 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog: Challenge #117 - Anything Goes
It's All About the Vintage #78 All Start - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: Challenge #54
Inspiration Destination Anything Goes Challenge #5