What's It All About

Monday, October 13, 2014

New Challenge at Crafting From the Heart with a Twist - Shades of Grey!!!!

Crafting From the Heart has a new challenge with an unique twist - "Shades of Grey"!!!! When I first saw this, all I could think of was the book, "50 Shades of Grey" and after I took my cold shower, I began to create. (LOL!!!) 

The fabulous sponsors for this challenge:
and


for my Design Team Project, I got the privilege to work with Lilleth. Now, we all know that my beautiful granddaughter's name is Lily and there's even lilies on the card and Lily of the Valley which my mother had going up the steps to get to their home. Now, tell me, how purrfect is this for me to create with???


RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • Recollection taupe Card Stock is the background of my card which is a size A2
  • background paper is from my scraps
  • "Lilleth" was colored with Whisper Strokes, Spectrum Noir and Prisma Markers and accents with gel pens which was then chalked around the edges
  • sentiment, "Beauty comes from within", had been a previous freebie from Create with TLC  which was chalked around the edges after rounding the corners and then mounted on a scrap of what was used for my front 


  • Recollections Floral Embellishments and Queen & Co. Pearls were added to opposite corners
  • Darice Mini Gems was added for her earrings and also a gem by her eye
I think she's beautiful and hoping you do also!

Are you inspired???? I can't wait to see your projects and just how easy is it considering the challenge is Anything GOES!!!!! Have fun and create!!!


Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Thank you for sharing your work with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, beautiful, fantabulous! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    CB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card love it thank you for joining us at ooh la la Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very lovely! Thank you for joining in at Crafting with Dragonflies.
    Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning...very beautiful card. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely and I'm sure your granddaughter would love it too !!

    Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again soon. Lynn, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Lynne, love your colouring on this DD image, thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol Lynne your post made me smile.... Such a gorgeous card and image. Thank you so much

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness