For this card, Paulette at Create with TLC upon occasion, offers a sentiment for free and then for the cost of $1.00 offers a coordinating image . . . you can't beat that for a super easy card without worrying about coordinating images and sentiments. My project was such a deal and easy to create . . .
- Recollection blue cardstock cut to size A2 card
- background was from my scrap drawer and chalked around the edges
- Create with TLC Bluebird was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and gel pens then chalked around the edges
- Create with TLC "The Bluebird for Happiness - This merry little feather friend So Cheery, bright and blue, Because he brings true happiness, I'm sending him to you" sentiment was chalked around the edges and mounted on paper from the front to coordinate
- ribbon is Darice double-faced satin edged 1/2-inch wide on bottom tied into a bow
- Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch was used under the ribbon with coordinating scrap paper