What's It All About

Thursday, October 23, 2014

CAUTION Monster Mash in Progress Chorus Line

I'm having such a blast making Halloween cards!!! Here's another one of my cards with a "wobble" no less!!! AND using Create with TLC images!!!



RECIPE and SUPPLIES:
  • I bet you never would have guessed this BUT my skeletons are on not one but TWO Wobbles!!!
  • three (3) purple buttons are on the right side from Blumenthal Lansing Buttons
Thank you for stopping by to visit today. I appreciate and love reading your comments . . is your comment the next one I read??? 

Much love, hugs, and friendship

8 comments:

  1. This is a cute card - but we need to put these guys on wobbles. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! This image is very unique. Have never seen one like it. Thanks for joining at at Creative Knockouts. Good luck.

    I have some blog candy on my blog if you are interested.
    http://www.maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/2014/10/kitty-kat-boo-ccc-73-bow-blog-candy.html

    Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is hilarious and so nicely put together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card Lynne, thank yo so much for sharing your creativity with us at FlonzCraft Vintage Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab card! Love the skellies in tutus! Thanks for playing along with the crew at Shopping Our Stash this week for our Halloween challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Halloween card. Thanks for playing with Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Halloween card, love the images theyare adorable. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash for the Halloween challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is one brilliant card I love the image it looks like an x-ray lol,
    Thank you so much for joining us at Without Words colouring challenge this month,
    We do hope you will try to come along and join in next month too!
    Crafty Hugs and Kind Regards
    Bridget :) Without Words DT

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness