- Card was cut 4 x 4.25 inches
- Spider web was cut using Cricut Happy Hauntings Cartridge (it’s the picture frame)
- Bitter Sweet was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lights using Gelly Pens
- Bitter Sweet was puff-dotted onto the spider web
- Maroon nylon tulle was gathered for the veil in hair and another piece is a bow
- Stick pin was made using beads from my stash
- Clock and key charms are from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
- Mulberry roses are 1 CM which were purchased from Adele Garcia as she has sales periodically
Saturday, April 20, 2013
I’ve taken a walk on the wild side and its your lucky day as you get a sneak peek to The Stamping Chef’s newest creation freebie for Monday. Bitter Sweet reminds me of Alice in Wonderland with the March Hare's pocket watch and I ran with markers with that thought in place!!! Be sure to stop by TSC Recipes for complete instructions and offer where you receive this image on Monday for "FREE", yes, you read that right "FREE" and the balance of the week $1.50!!!!!
Well, whadda think??? I love her and it was most definitely a fun fun project!!!!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today! I love reading comments and would love to read yours . . . .
Be sure to also stop at The Stamping Chef’s Blog and leave some love there
Much love, hugs, and friendship