Its a new release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef !!! Today she has cooked up for several goodies for you and I decided to use Culinary Claire are you ready???
She's one hot chef that loves to tempt with her talents!!!
- card was cut using blue Recollections paper 4.25 x 11 inches and then scored at 5.5-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- background was cut at 4 inches x 5.25 inches with a chocolate chip paper from my stash
- Culinary Claire
- she was colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers, eyelashes and eyes were colored using my Gelly Pens
- Glossy Accents was used for the batter dripping off her finers and off and on the spoon
- rhinestones from Miriam's Crafting Supplies
- sentiment is "This calls for chocolate" from Create with TLC Freebie which was then puff-dotted on my card after inking around the edges
- Happy Birthday was hand-written using calligraphy and my AP Graphic #3 Sakura Ink Products