- Card was cut 6 x 12-inches using Recollections blue cardstock then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Background was cut from paper found in my collection with paw prints – now, that’s the cat’s meow 5.75 x 5.75
- Before attaching my pawrific paper on my card, I punched a paw print using MARVY Uchida VP-87M Paw Punch to show the solid blue background
- Purple baker’s twine was wrapped a few times around the background, tied in a bow and attaching a white Darice bell
- Digital image, Purrfect Lynne, from The Stamping Chef
- Sentiment from Create with TLC, which was a freebie, “Have a “PURR”FECT” day”
- Colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, hi-lighted with Gelly Pens and Prisma Colored Pencils
- Cat is Joylee’s Boutique EK Design
Sunday, April 7, 2013
Have a PURRfect day!
Tamara from The Stamping Chef created a marvelous digi of your’s truly --- Purrfect Lynne as the cat lady with a spool on the tail!!! How purrrfect is that??????? I've had her colored but with my recent fall and not being able to be that creative, I finally got her assembled into a purrfect card!!
Hope you think my card is just “purrfect” to brighten your day!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship