It’s New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef with lots of goodies that she has cooked up for you to sample and taste. Today, I decided to work with “Lost Fairy” . . . . I just love love love Tamara's fairies!!!
- Card was cut 6.5 x 11 inches using Recollection Card Stack and then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Lost Fairy was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with Gelly Pens for hi-lights
- Frame and tree were cut using Cricut Cindy Loo Cartridge using some wonderful scraps from a dear friend - love sharing scraps with friends!!!
- Becca Boo was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with my Gelly Pens
- Ribbon is Darice Satin Edge Organza
- Flowers are from Recollections
- Sentiment, "A rustle in the wind reminds us a fairy is near" was a freebie from Create with TLC
Would love for you to leave a comment as I want to know what you think of my projects!!!