- Card was cut 4.25 x 11-inches using pink Recollections Cardstock then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Back ground from paper I received in a swap cut 4 x 4.75 inches
- Digital image from Karber Stamps, Breast Cancer Awareness
- Sentiment from Create with TLC
- Flowers from Michaels found in the Dollar Bin
- Image was colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lights using my Gelly Pens
- Ribbon is breast cancer awareness ribbon found on Ebay
- Image and sentiment puff-dotted on card
Friday, April 5, 2013
Breast Cancer Awareness - Choose Faith Over Worry
Breast cancer awareness is something that many of us are aware of some more than other. Yearly mammograms are of a necessity. I just had mine on the 28th of March and received the word that there were abnormalities and that they needed to do more procedures which will be done on the 11th of this month.
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Challenges that I will be entering this card in are: