- Card was made using Make the Cut starting with a rectangle and then inserting another rectangle inside to make the frame. I then added half circles to the corner and clicked the join feature to create the cut-out frame to measure 5 x 6 inches. I did a copy of my frame with a copy and paste which then used the blackout feature. The two pieces were joined together using the weld feature and viola I made a custom frame cut-out card!!!!! I'm sure there are easier ways to do this but . . . .
- DCWV Nana's Kids was used for the card
- froggie was colored with Spectrum Noir Makers, Prisma Colored Pencils, and Gelly Pens
- Cricut A Child's Year Cartridge, have I mentioned this is one of my favorite cartridges which I haven't used for awhile is the little boy fishing silhoutte which was cut 2.25 inches and then chalked around the edges to give some color using Recollections Card Stock
- dragonflies and bee are from K&Co Susan Wingett which has cardstock and acetate shapes - 84 total in the package!!!!!
- all images were puff-dotted onto the frame side of my card
- no sentiment was used as of yet, could be a birthday card, thinking of you card, or even a father's day card ?????
This card was entered in the following challenges: