- Card was cut 6 x 12-inches using DCWV The Four Seasons Stack then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Lacey strip was made by using my Martha Stewart Eyelet Border Punch on Recollections Fashionably Chic
- Digital image, Sunny, from Lacy Sunshine
- Sentiment from Create with TLC, which was a freebie, “Friends make life blossom”
- Colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, hi-lighted with Gelly Pens and Prisma Colored Pencils
- Brown Sunflower Pearls used for centers of the flowers from Miriam’s CraftingSupplies
- Sunflowers are Darice Sticky Puffs
Saturday, April 6, 2013
Friends make life Blossom with Sunny
Today, I get the privilege and honor to use one of Heather Valentin’s newest collection, Flower Pot Pretties in a card. Meet Sunny who is a freebie for those who want to participate in her current challenge
I love Heather’s Flower Pot Pretties and hope to get the opportunity to color more as Sunny was sew much fun!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
This card entered in the following challenge: