- Card was cut 4.25 x 11-inches using Red Recollections Cardstock then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Back ground from DCWV The Blossom Stack cut 4 x 4.75 inches
- Digital image from Lacy Sunshine, Anastasia with Poppies MelancholyMoppet Digi Set
- Sentiment from Create with TLC which had been a freebie
- Flowers from Create with TLC, Corsage, and Anastasia colored with my Spectrum Noir Markers Colored and hi-lighted with Prisma Colored Pencils and Gelly Pens
- Rhinestones from Miriam’s Craftin Supplies
- White spot on eye hi-lighted Glossy Accents
- All images and sentiment puff-dotted on card
Thursday, April 4, 2013
Melancholy Moppet Anastasia with Poppies
“Be like the flowers turn your face to the sun”
Lacy Sunshine has a section called Melancholy Moppet Digi Set which I just love as it reminds me of the moppets that were around in the 70’s with those big doe eyes.
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
this card will be entered in the following challenge: