- Card was cut 4.25 x 11 inches using red Recollection Cardstock and then scored in half using my Martha Stewart Scoreboard
- Background was cut 4 x 5.25 inches using Recollections Black and White Paper Pad
- Foiled Again was colored using my Spectrum Noir Markers with hi-lighting with my Gelly Pens
- Ribbon is TPC Studio Rustic Garden
- Gems are from Miriam’s Crafting Supplies
- “Grey Hare” was cut at 1.75 inches using Cricut Easter 2010 Cartridge
- Sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
What??? Another Gray Hare???? Don't Worry - Be Happy!!!!!
It’s New Release Tuesday at The Stamping Chef with lots of goodies that she has worked up for you to sample and taste. Today, I decided to work with “Foiled Again” . . . .
Well, as the commercial used to go --- only your hairdresser knows for sure!!!!!
God Bless you and thank you ever sew much for stopping by today!
Much love, hugs, and friendship