What's It All About

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Boy Onsie Shower Favors


I have sore fingers from scoring – not to mention blisters!!!!! BUT, they’re done – all 40 of them!!!!! 40 Onsie Baby Boy Shower favors.

My dear friend, Gayle, daughter-in-law is expecting with the shower on the 26th of January. Gayle had loved the favors I had made for my daughter, Jenny’s, shower with the little pinafore. Needless, to say the pinafore was not added to these!!!!

Are you ready for my project????


Recipe:
Various shades of blue cardstock along with prints (prints are actually from DCWV Winter Wonder Stack!!!)
Baby stamp on some of the bibs 0 “Welcome Little One”

Here's the chorus line of them now . . . .


Thought I would show you what the girl version looks like along with my daughter's baby invitations . . . 



and the inside of the invitation . . . .


God Bless you and thanks ever sew much for stopping by today and help me reach 400 followers as we shall P-A-R-T-Y!!!!!
Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne

4 comments:

  1. WOW those are totally stunning! no kidding your fingers are sore lol. I would never have made so many lol ;) But wow very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. \So very cute I love the onesies and that invile is sweet!! You've been a busy bee!!
    Big Blog Hugs, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lynne, You got a lot done. They are all so cute. Love the invitation. thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

I love love love to hear what you think about my projects and would love to read your thoughts and inspirations.. Thank you for leaving a comment as I read each and everyone and thank you for taking the time to visit. Much love, hugs, and friendship
Lynne
aka Her Craftiness