If you're here for The Stamping Chef Blue, White, and Silver Challenge, please, click here.
If you're here for White as Snow Blog Hop, please, click here.
And, if you're here for the Stamping Chef Recipe Thursday, you're in the correct department!!!!
Today's Recipe for The Stamping Chef is "Don't Be Sad". With the kind of week, I've had - I thought this was very appropriate and decided to run with markers and scissors and create!!!
- Sad was colored with my Spectrum Markers along shading with Prisma Colored Pencils
- Skin tones are FS2 and Wine Prisma colored pencils
- hair EB1 and PP3
- top PP3 for shoulder straps and IG2 and IG6
- jeans EB2, PP3, EB1
- tear drops were cut using Make the Cut
- card was cut 5.5 x 11-inches and scored at 5.5 inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- edges were rounded with my multiple hearts round corner punch
- Glossy Accents were added to the tear drops and a tear coming from Sad's face
- Sad was puff-dotted on the card along with the three (3) smaller tear drops
- hearts were outlined with chalk on the corners to finish
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!