"Here is the Chef" is an interactive card I made for my sweetie for Valentine's Day.
Now, for the recipe:
- chef was colored with my Spectrum Markers along shading with Prisma Colored Pencils
- his pants were colored withmy black gel pen as it was easier to make it look more like the checker pattern
- his coat, hat, and salt shaker were just shaded and colored around the edges
- card was cut using DCWV The Sweet Stack paper cut 6 x 12 inches and then scored at 6-inches using Martha Stewart Score Board
- edges were rounded with my round corner punch
- recipe cards were cut from page 32 using Cricut From My Kitchen Cartridge at 2-inches and then hole-punched on the upper left part of the tab using white Recollections
- the words "spice", "blend", "whip", and "blend" were also cut using From My Kitchen Cartridge at 1.75 inches using black Recollections
- "let's" and "things up" were cut using Make The Cut Partridge font, combined and welded
- hole was punched approximately 1.5 inches in and 3-inches to attach the cute little red heart brad
- "things up" were put on the inside of the card as the sentiment
God Bless and Thank you for stopping by today!!! Please take a moment to sign up for The Stamping Chef blog emails and at least try one of the her freebies she is currently offering!!!! You can also find her on Facebook!!!